Automatic business data checking procedure
Solid financial planning requires trading companies to consolidate the sales figures collected at the end of the business day and verify them by reconciling them with central reference values. The daily sales performance of each POS is transferred to the local server of the trading system, which then forwards the collected data to the central host.
Qualified data evaluation
Beta Systems offers automated solutions for cross-platform data integration and verification. Data is imported from the local Windows, Linux or Aix environment and compared against reference values based on regular checking procedures. The results are documented in audit-compliant format and are placed into long-term storage for future audits. Complementing high-performance backup and workload management solutions keep the processes secure and efficient.
- Checking procedures include redundantly verified company-wide reconciliation of actual and target data
- High-speed communication thanks to cross-platform data capture
- Rapid evaluation and documentation based on clear reports
- Control merchandise and payment streams with great precision through qualified evaluation of data
Single point of control in the data center
The business processes of commercial enterprises are highly networked, so any errors present in the common data or in individual workflows must be identified and resolved as fast as possible to prevent the issues from affecting downstream jobs. Rapid and reliable data reconciliation depends on a smooth process flow, but inconsistent system requirements frequently complicate this matter.
Centralized data monitoring
Solutions from Beta Systems automatically connect to all relevant data from distributed systems and applications (e.g. SAP ERP) and check it at a central location. If an error occurs, the relevant person or application is immediately alerted, allowing you to prevent or correct issues before they impact any follow-up processes.
- Minimize the risk of errors and associated financial risk by checking events automatically from a central location
- Centrally check data across multiple platforms
- Initialize jobs automatically
- Optimize process workflows thanks to excellent process control
- Check the status of processes at any time
Automatic distribution of reports, statistics and stock lists to local sales point printers
In the trading business, information needs to be transferred to the points of sale at regular intervals or on demand to coordinate actions or compare inventory levels etc. Automated communication based on output management solutions from Beta Systems empower you to do this job highly efficiently and save key resources at the same time.
IP print transfer
Our output management system facilitates the automatic creation of thousands of documents each day based on centrally stored data and delivers them using a secure IP print transfer process that allows you to send documents directly to the local printer at the point of sale. If the local printer system is malfunctioning, the recipient can trigger a new print job over the web.
- Distribute reports, statistics and stock lists to local sales point printers (secure IP print transfer) in the order of millions of pages per day
- Perform central output management and storage
- Fully transparent distribution process thanks to printer feedback and central reporting
- Easy to implement, no need to change existing documents
Unix output management
Beta Systems enables easy-to-operate output management of large data volumes using server platforms based on Unix and Linux. The key functions include list distribution, print management and print archival of Unix system output (e.g. SAP R/3, SAP/HR, ISU, ...). This makes it possible to process Unix-specific print data streams, thus supporting output management tasks such as separating and distributing documents.
Multiple output channels
Text, AFPDS, PCL, and postscript documents are separated according to individual requirements and are delivered directly and efficiently to central and remote printers, postal automation systems, fax servers, e-mail systems or web clients. In the case of a printer problem, printing can be resumed right where the interruption occurred without the need to generate the data anew in the application.
Web-based document access
A modern browser interface allows end users to rapidly access documents with great flexibility. All they require are a web browser and the relevant access rights. Users can select, view and annotate lists and print local copies. Only the selected pages are transferred, which results in extremely short response times and reduces the network load.